eddings are happy times for family and friends to gather and wish the bride and groom the best for a life together.
The Manor Inn offers a casual elegance for your wedding celebration - not "stuffy," just a comfortable place for your guests to enjoy the party. Intimate enough for small weddings, but spacious enough for large tented weddings, The Manor provides the perfect setting for a wedding on the coast of Maine.
"Thank you for the most beautiful, relaxed, intimate, organized and joyous wedding day. You made our guests feel so very welcome, and proceeded to take care of each and every one of them."
Michele and Joel
Castine and The Manor Inn have a lot to offer you and your wedding guests:
- Choice of ceremony sites: lighthouse grounds site, beach site, Manor property site....there are lots of choices for ceremomy sites in Castine. We also have 4 churches: Catholic, Episcopal, Unitarian and Trinitarian Congregational
- Great water views of the Castine harbor from The Manor
- Indoor and outdoor reception venues
- Reception party customized to your wishes
- Plenty of activity for your guests: sailing, kayaking, golfing, tennis, hiking, antiquing and fine dining
- Off-site catering for rehearsal party at Castine Golf Club, Castine Yacht Club or Castine's "Back Shore" beach
- 50 minutes from Bangor International Airport
- Also for reunions, birthdays, and other celebrations
"....and all of our guest enjoyed themselves immensely (We even had a few"best wedding 'evers'!") The food was fantastic, and the service and staff were impeccable."